One of the questions that is asked most often is whether they can get their paper changed after it is finished. This service grants an opportunity for revisions which, moreover, are provided for free when a client follows some of the policies stated below. This article is about the most significant points that one should know about revisions.
- 1. Starting a revision. When your order has been approved and you would like to have it amended you are to use a revision request option available at your account. There, the comments for revision and time frame should be mentioned. Also, if you have any additional materials to attach you can use an uploading option right away.
- 2. Instructions for revision. In order not to pay for amendments, the revision instructions must not differ from those which you indicated from the very beginning. If the customer needs to change the order details extra payment will be requested.
- 3. Free revisions time limit. You can get the revisions for orders for free but within a limited time frame – you have got 10 days to get the unpaid revision once the order was done, and if you ask for amendments later the support team will be forced to request the payment.
- 4. Cooperating with a different writer. When a client feels like the assigned writer is not managing the order properly they might ask for a different specialist. For sure, the support team will do its best to meet the order’s instructions but sometimes a new specialist is needed. The customer will be asked to have at least three revisions performed by the first writer and provide valid arguments for this.
- 5. The shortest time frame. Once the customer asks the writer to fix the paper as soon as possible the shortest guaranteed time frame for amendments is two hours for the urgent-deadline order and three hours for other ones. Deadline shortenings are made as exceptions only.
- 6. Refund policy. The detailed information on company’s refund policy is located in a separate section. Note that if you want to request your money paid for the order to be issued back you are to have your order revised for at least two times if the deadline was 24 hours and more, and one time – in case your deadline was shorter than 24 hours.
- 7. Special offer for big orders. The customers buying thirty or more pages can not pay for revising within 20 days after the first amended variant was attached to the order.